Wednesday 4 July 2012

The lavender is struggling

At this time of year the lavender should be looking and smelling fantastic, but with the wet weather we've been having, only some of the varieties have flowered. Others are trying their best, but the rain is spoiling the flowers. I'm not sure if I'll get a dry enough spell to pick the lavender flowers for drying this year. I love lavender, and I've written a whole article which you can see here all about How to grow and use Lavender Take a look for some beautiful pictures of lavender too.Here's one of the beautiful pictures of lavender as it should be.!

Lavender Fields in Sequim, Olympic Peninsula, Washington, USA
Buy This at Allposters.com

I love lavender , but unless the rain stops and the sun comes out soon, I'll be without any dreed lavender for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've enjoyed your visit, if you have any positive thoughts to add, please do. Feel free to Pin the pictures and to Google + this page!